Florida Politics: “The campaign, Enemies of Progress, will highlight the ‘transgressions’ of more than a dozen top law enforcement officials who are working to obstruct President Joe Biden’s administration and ‘prevent progress’ on issues impacting Americans”
Visit www.EnemiesofProgress.org to learn more
Washington, D.C. — Government watchdog Accountable.US launched “Enemies of Progress,” a campaign that seeks to hold conservative attorneys general across the country accountable for using their positions to prevent progress on some of the country’s toughest challenges.
“Across the country, ultra-conservative attorneys general are trying to obstruct the Biden administration’s actions in court with frivolous lawsuits to undermine critical policies — including efforts to expand voting rights, combat climate change, provide access to health care, and more,” said Kyle Herrig, president of Accountable.US. “These attorneys general are too deep inside the pockets of the special interests that fund their political campaigns to advocate for their own constituents. Any obstructionist who would abuse their power to protect profits of greedy special interests is an enemy of progress.”
The “Enemies of Progress” campaign includes the following attorneys general: Steve Marshall (Alabama), Leslie Rutledge (Arkansas), Mark Brnovich (Arizona), Ashley Moody (Florida), Chris Carr (Georgia), Todd Rokita (Indiana), Daniel Cameron (Kentucky), Jeff Landry (Louisiana), Eric Schmitt (Missouri), Alan Wilson (South Carolina), Jason Ravnsborg (South Dakota), Ken Paxton (Texas), and Patrick Morrisey (West Virginia).
Read more about the “Enemies of Progress” below:
- Alabama Reporter: Alabama AG Steve Marshall among watchdog group’s “Enemies of Progress” list
- Atlanta Civic Center: Government watchdog group blasts Ga. attorney general for hindering democracy
- Arkansas Times: Advocacy group targets Leslie Rutledge
- Dallas Observer: Is Ken Paxton an ‘Enemy of Progress’? One Advocacy Group Says So.
- Florida Politics: Ashley Moody in crosshairs of watchdog ad campaign
- San Antonio Current: Watchdog group targets Texas AG Ken Paxton over his bid to overturn the presidential election
# # #